Jonathan the dinosaur was a very friendly one. In fact, he was the most friendly in his lovely group of lovely dinosaurs. Jonathan did sometimes, get lonely. He always wanted to venture out to find more dinosaurs. His dinosaur friends were upset by this, thinking that Jonathan thought they weren’t good company. Jonathan was soon left with no one. Now, with no one to stop him, Jonathan makes many new friends, and travels very often. Can you help Jonathan make more friends?
Clues for this mystery will be given every other day as listed below…
Clue #1 - Tuesday, Sept. 12th, 2017
Clue #2 - Thursday, Sept, 14th, 2017
Clue #3 - Saturday, Sept. 16th, 2017
Assembly - Monday, Sept. 18th, 2017
Clues will be given around 10am pacific time on the days above.
Clues will be available on Ravelry in pdf form to download and print, and on my Facebook page in the notes.
You will need…
- Yarn Color A - 90 yards - the main color of your dinosaur
- Yarn Color B - 50 yards - the secondary color of your dinosaur
- Small amount of black yarn, or desired color for embroidering the nose and mouth.
- 8mm safety eyes, or desired size
- 3.25mm crochet hook (Size D), or desired crochet hook for amigurumi
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- Yarn Needle
- Sewing Pins to hold pieces in place before sewing (optional)
- Stitch Markers
Stitches and Abbreviations used…
- Ch - chain
- Sl - slip stitch
- Sc - single crochet
- St - stitch
- Sts - stitches
- Rpt - repeat
- Inc - increase, 2 sc in the same space
- Dec - decrease or sc2tog (single crochet 2 together)
Use your imagination when making your dinosaur. Dinosaurs would look wonderful in any color combination, purple, brown, green, or pink!
Different threads will be opened to go along with the mystery in my Ravelry group - a spoilers thread to share pictures, a question thread for anyone with questions, and a regular thread to talk with others about the mystery.
Feel free to contact me throughout the mystery if you have any questions.
Ravelry ~ MelissaTrenado
Facebook ~ Melissa’s Crochet Patterns
Instagram - melissascrochetpatterns use hashtag #dinosaurmcal